TIDE is the award-winning bimonthly magazine of Coastal Conservation Association. It has received local, state and national acclaim for writing, photography, and layout and currently boasts a circulation of more than 100,000. TIDE is available only to members of CCA.
TIDE January / February 2016
For information on photo and story submission or to submit letters and comments to the editor, contact Ted Venker –TIDE@JOINCCA.ORG or 713.626.4234.
For information on photo submissions, contact Cheri Gossett, CHERIGOSSETT@AOL.COM.
TIDE Director of Advertising
1-800-201-3474 or rataylor@JoinCCA.org
CLICK HERE FOR A TIDE ADVERTISING RATE CARD, including information on pricing, policies, schedules and ad specs.
Archived TIDE Articles
- “ANGLING MATTERS” BY TED VENKER, TIDE, SEPT/OCT 2015
- “DO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW YOU? THEY SHOULD” BY TED VENKER, TIDE, JUL/AUG 2015
- “THE LAST FISH” BY PAT MURRAY, TIDE, JAN/FEB 2007
- “WHAT’S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE…” BY TED VENKER, TIDE, JUL/AUG 2009
- “FISHERIES MANAGEMENT 101” BY PAT MURRAY, TIDE, JAN/FEB 2008
- “THE HISTORY OF EXCLUSIVE FISHING RIGHTS” BY MATTHEW PAXTON, MAR/APR 2009
- “REMEMBER COD?” BY TED VENKER, TIDE, MAY/JUNE 2008
- “STAND UP AND BE COUNTED” BY WALTER W. FONRDREN III, TIDE, JAN/FEB 2004